Saturday, September 04, 2010

Caught The World Cup Fever On Board

When the whole wide world was watching Netherlands was playing against Spain, I was travelling with KLM from Amsterdam back to KL.

While as much as I am never-ever a football person, I was amused to find that there was a 'football' in my dessert!

Despite being up in the air, we are no less aware of what’s happening in South Africa - where 22 men were chasing one ball around the field!

Shortly after I ate the ‘football’, the captain actually announced thru the PA system, and screened a text announcement on the in-flight entertainment system that Spain has won the world cup.

This left me wondering would Spain's faith be different if i 'spare' the football...or should I just swallow it whole without... puncturing it? Awww...either ways, too late!

All it takes is a tiny twist of act, something as little as placing a ‘football’ on the dessert, to trigger a pleasant surprise, to get a message across, almost effortlessly!

It this case, I admire KLM for its creativity in showering their country footballers with their best wishes, at the same time impressed their passengers...well at least I'm!

No comments: